Teresa A Queen/RE
Keep Moving Forward
I am a mother of three who has enjoyed living and raising my family in Maryland and Delaware for over 30 years. My passions and career choices have afforded me strong interpersonal and organizational skills within the sales and customer service industries. Once an Owner/Operator of a popular café located in Maryland on Kent Island and more recently a DE State Lottery Field Marketing Representative I wanted to make a positive change for the people I interacted with. When not assisting clients in the process of buying or selling homes, I spend time watching my daughter play Field Hockey and Lacrosse or listening to my youngest play an assortment of stringed instruments and Skyping my son who lives in Denmark. My family and I also volunteer at our local SPCA several times a week. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to live in this fruitful tri-state area that has so much to offer. From the Arts & Shops to the Great Outdoors and of course the wonderful Waterways and Fabulous Beaches. I have enthusiastically joined Coldwell Banker for their consummate integrity and over 100 years of experience and dedication.
- 94 Beaver Pond Circle Harrington, DE 19952
Now is your chance to build your dream home in this Beaver Pond Estates. This neighborhood has gorgeous homes and a pond where you can enjoy a little down time with nature. .72 Acres of vacant lot located towards the back of the neighborhood is currently wooded. Clear your perfect setting and build your perfect home.
- 5607 Camberly Drive Milford, DE 19963
Beautiful Home in Milford! Welcome to Fork Landing Farms. A quiet community several miles from the new Bay Health Complex. This home has been meticulously kept. It was a new construction home purchased in 2017 and has only had one owner. Master Suite has walk-in closet and bathroom, full bath in hall for other two bedrooms and a gorgeous kitchen full of upgrades. Two car garage with laundry room access and a full basement just waiting for your design ideas and finishing touches. Whether you enjoy the town life of Milford or any of the surrounding beaches and tributaries you are minutes from it all.
1,548 SQ FT on .20 acres $279,900.00
- Murphy's Road Centreville, MD
Several open lots zoned Residential/Agriculture
- LOT 4
32.77 Acres Includes 29.773 AG Cluster open Space- may not be further subdivided-may be administratively relocated in accordance with Q.A. County Zoning Ordinance Has already had septic perc has already been completed. $330,900.00
- LOT 1
31.61 Acres Includes 22.657 AG Cluster open Space- may not be further subdivided-may be administratively relocated in accordance with Q.A. County Zoning Ordinance has already had septic perc completed. $325,000.00
Lots 7,6 and 5 have sold within 2 weeks
My Sold Listings
SOLD 10 Sarite Lane Camden-Wyoming, DE SOLD
SOLD 885 Sandy Hill Tr Camden-Wyoming, DE SOLD
SOLD 11048 Austin Ct. Worton, MD 21678 SOLD
SOLD 97 Birmingham Ct. Felton, DE 19943 SOLD
SOLD 46 Foal Court Harrington, DE 19952 SOLD
SOLD 304 Capitol Trail Newark, DE 19711 SOLD
SOLD 3017 N Dale Court Bowie, MD 20716 SOLD
" After dealings with many agents over the past 3 years, Teresa proved to be the best on ALL levels." John O..
" Teresa was a wonderful agent who was also kind and caring. I will recommend her highly to anyone." Diane and Jim O.
" We had a perfect experience. Teresa Queen went above and beyond."
April and Craig V.
" Everything was great! Teresa Queen was very, very good. She went above and beyond for us. I would highly recommend her to anyone. If I had to do it over again I would want Teresa. She is the BEST." Tasha G.
- 5607 Camberly Dr, Milford DE
February 22nd 12:00 am - 2:00 pm
Call 302-612-1010 for a Private Tour
What is Important to You?
- Chestertown, Maryland is a community full of life! Enjoy outdoor concerts at on of the towns parks or walk through town and grab a bite at one of many locally managed restaurants. There is so much to do here no matter your lifestyle. Water activities from Spring to Fall. Galleries to tour and art classes to take. Shops to shop and so much History to explore and learn. Home of Washington College and sought after Liberal Arts Campus. One of the Eastern Shores most desirable towns.
- Come visit Milford, Delaware where you can enjoy Delawares watershed, parks and trails. Established in 1787 this little town transitions the North to the South of the State. Nicknamed Lower Slower Delaware, the pace is a little more relaxed. And why not?! We have rivers and streams, fishing and boating, parks and beaches and so much more to do. Bayhealth Medical Center Sussex Campus opened their doors in February of 2019 boosting the economy with jobs, visitors and home purchases! So exciting watching the town transitioning into the "place to be" in Delaware.
- New New New! These homes are amazingly priced to compete in today's re-sale market. There are communities from Smyrna down the coast to Milton. Call and let me know your desired area and features you are looking for and I can match you up with one of these communities. Priced in the low to mid 200's. If you are looking for a more exclusive neighborhood why not move to The Vines in Milton. A new development where you can enjoy wine making and tasting right a your community club house!
Licensed in Delaware and Maryland with connections throughout the United States and abroad.
Compare Mortgage Lenders & Get Pre-Qualified
Find the Right Home for You
Get a CMA to Assist in Making a Make a Strong Offer
Be Ready to Make Your Offer With Your Pre-Approval in Place
Interview and Decide on a Listing Broker and Agent
Get a CMA to Competitively Price Your Home
Stage Your Home
Be Flexible With Showing Times and Open Houses
Buying or Selling your home can be a daunting task. However, with the right representation and guidance it can be a memorable and exciting experience. Let me help you navigate through the real estate market. I offer strong organization, innovative digital technology along with the international recognition of the Coldwell Banker name and reputation. Whether buying, selling or renting your transaction will be managed with professionalism and constant communication.
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Maryland Association of REALTORS® (MR)
- Cecil County Board of REALTORS® (CCBOR)
- Delaware Association of REALTORS® (DAR)
- Sussex County Association of REALTORS® (SCAOR)
- New Castle County Association of REALTORS®(NCCAR)
Request a CMA (Comparable Market Analysis)
Thank you for contacting me. I will respond to your request within the business day.